[squid-users] Best SCSI Raid Controller Card for squid

From: Internet Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:14:38 +0800

Hi,

I am planning to upgrade my system here that has been used for some time
now.. Im been using Whitebox Linux on it... It has a non-raid scsi
controller (Qlogic 1260)... Now I was wondering whats the best SCSI Raid
Controller Card available in the market without suffering performance, ive
heard that squid is better on a number span of disk rather than on a raid
disk.. Could someone help me decide?

TIA

believed to be clean.