[squid-users] Parent cache with digest auth

From: Andrew Jackson <ajj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:23:11 +1000

Hello,

I've been happily using squid (2.5 STABLE 2) to act as a personal proxy,
authenticating with my upstream parent cache. The parent cache has now
switched to digest authentication and I can't seem to get squid to
behave itself anymore.

I've upgraded to 2.5 STABLE 6 as that support the *provision* of digest
authentication. Can squid talk to a parent proxy using digest auth? How
do I pursuade it to do so?

Thanks
Andrew