Re: [squid-users] help with win 2000 AD integration

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:31:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thats ok, there will be other ways to do it as well,
but the one I followed is to recompile squid with
samba source code. Please read this FAQ it may help
you.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-11.html#ss11.14

more importantly it depends, by using NTLM
authentication you will not be able to use squid in
transparent mode.

=====