RE: [squid-users] multiple users

From: Catalin Tanasescu <cata@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:49:02 +0300

Because when I inverse the users, dan works and test doesn`t
I have squid 2.5stable 6 , on suse enterprise edition 7 with lotus.
Kernel update is out of question :(
I am sure the problem is in the htpasswd file, so if someone can send me an
example i would appreciate

> I have a little problem , I create multiple users, using hpasswd
> generator on the net
>
> dan:20QeQ92kqqp4o
> test:80uqPkqkEvWEk
> And , only the last user I type into the file is recognized :( , if
> you can help me with a sample htpasswd file or something like this ...
> 10x

 How do you know ?
 Perhaps your estimate of the password of 'dan' is wrong ?

 Also :

          - Squid version ?
          - Os/platform/version ?

 Post auth. related conf settings from squid.conf.

 Thx !

 M.