Re: [squid-users] Squid header-access All deny all --Bad resolves

From: R. Payne <lists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:26:33 -0400

I don't agree, Matus. Your recommendation to read the RFC is a good
one. However, fear of experimentation, especially when it's done on a
non-production machine, is not a virtue in my book. The learning
process may be painful at times, but I still get a lot out of it and I'm
not afraid to try something new, or fix my machine.

Rob