[squid-users] Subnets

From: <ilopez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:47:34 -0600

Hi
I have a problem with squid I would like to know if it`s possible to do
something.
My problem is I have a lot of subnets and I have a vlan in each subnet some
vlans have their own intranet pages and someother vlans can access to this
pages by router`s access lists but squid is in other subnet and It can not
get this pages because squid is not speficed in this access list ..
Is there a way that squid can get this pages without modify my access
lists?

Thanks