RE: [squid-users] squid proxy optimisation

From: Armin Marxer <arminm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:07:48 +0200

> I used a proxy squid which caches all the internet traffic of the
> establishment.
> I saw the logs ( especialy le acces.log ) and determine that only
> 26% of the
> requests are cached.
> How can i go on and change my squid configuration in the rigth way?

You can Google for "cacheability engine" and verify that the sites you
consider
not being cached to see how "cacheable" they are.

my 2cents

Important Notice:
Authorised Financial Services Provider

Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("the Disclaimer") apply to this email. To read this click on the
following address or copy into your Internet browser:

http://www.absa.co.za/ABSA/EMail_Disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer@absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.