Re: [squid-users] squid proxy optimisation

From: Jawed Ahmed <jawed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:26:32 +0530

you mean you want to increase it further?......
one-fourth savings in bandwidth is quite substantial if you pay by MB especially when
you don't have to pay a penny for squid..

you can make an analysis of the browsing patterns first...and see what all you can
force to cache....

with my limited experience of squid I can only provide that comment..someone more
knowledgeable in the list will be able to provide a more relevent answer I guess..

Jawed Ahmed