Re: [squid-users] optimization suggestions?

From: Victor Medina <linux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:41:00 -0400

Hi!

I have changed the disk replacement policy to LFUDA

I will also give a try to Async-UFS and COSS. But I cannot do it on week
days due to traffic issues with costumers. ( I need to compile a new
SQUID, and I will use the opportunity to upgrade squid and samba to the
latest stable release, in one shot! =)

On the other side, after seeing my config, do you agree with the
parameters i have used? any comments on memory, disk space? file system
used(REISER btw.)?

Best Regards

Victor Medina