Re: [squid-users] Compiling Squid With Sun LDAP SDK 5.2

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:38:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Lewars, Mitchell (EM, PTL) wrote:

> Any tips on compiling Squid with the Sun Directory Server SDK?

Assuming the Sun Directory Server SDK implements the "standard" C
interfaces to LDAP then it should work just fine, but as always it may
need some small adjustments to compile with another SDK than used by the
developers (we use OpenLDAP).

> We want to use the Auth_LDAP helper but we would like to use the Sun Directory Server SDK.

Is there any specific reason to why you do not use the OpenLDAP SDK?