[squid-users] add a header to each page?

From: Matt Ashfield <mda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:40:02 -0300

Hi All

I'm wondering if the following is possible:

I'd like to place a banner at the top of all pages that are served up via my
caching server. Similar to what happens when you click on an outside link in
a hotmail message. What happens is you are taken to the page, but a hotmail
header is added to the top part of the page.

We've tried a few things, but haven't managed to get it to work just right
yet.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt