[squid-users] problem in https sites

From: Subramanian Narayanan <nsmanian_rhce2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:06:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
   After successfully configuring squid for NTLM
authentication. I am not able to access https
sites.ie. For the first time when I type the https URL
in the IE browser it says Invalid URL ( though the url
is correct ). And for the second time it is going
successfully after pressing the Go link in the IE.
Is there any option need to be set in squid
configuration. Anybody faced this kind of problem.Can
anybody please help me. Thanks in advance.