Re: [squid-users] GET/PUT Question - AGAIN

From: OTR Comm <otrcomm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 23:01:55 -0700

Hello,

> No headers at all, just a "HTTP/1.0 200 OK" line?

That's right!

> > Does this mean that squid (the pushcache patched version) is ignoring my
> > "Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive" header?
>
> Yes, and in addition not being very friendly about it..

Oh well, looks like I have some coding to do to make it a little more
sociable.

Where in the true squid code (version 2.5) does the header information
get returned? That is, what modules in the pushcache patch do I need to
start looking in? Are http.c, client_side.c, and HttpHeader.c good
places to start?

Thanks,
Murrah Boswell