[squid-users] HTTPS accel

From: Zara Trousk <zaratrousk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:48:57 +0200

Hi,

I'm new to the list, I don't know if this problem was already posted and sorted out.

I have a scenario where I have squid 3.0PRE3 on a DMZ and an internal https server. I would like squid to work as accelerator for my internal https server. I already tried many configs, and none of them seem to work.

the server www.xxx.co.mz points to the Squid IP. Squid will then lookup for the right address when it gets the reply. I keep getting errors like: NO URL presented, Unable to forward your request at this time and worse of all when a use the defaultsite=www.xxx.co.mz I get: Unable to resolve hostname www.xxx.co.mz - THis is frustrating, can you please help?

here's my current config:
==
http_port 80 accel defaultsite=www.xxx.co.mz
https_port 443 accel cert=/etc/squid/cert.crt key=/etc/squid/key.key \ defaultsite=www.xxx.co.mz

cache_peer http.server.ip parent 80 0 no-query originserver \ name=www-http
cache_peer https.server.ip parent 443 0 no-query originserver ssl \ name=www-https
acl http proto http
cache_peer_access www-http allow http

acl https proto https
cache_peer_access www-https allow https