Re: [squid-users] HTTPS accel

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:03:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Zara Trousk wrote:

> http_port 80 accel defaultsite=www.xxx.co.mz
> https_port 443 accel cert=/etc/squid/cert.crt key=/etc/squid/key.key \ defaultsite=www.xxx.co.mz
> cache_peer http.server.ip parent 80 0 no-query originserver \ name=www-http
> cache_peer https.server.ip parent 443 0 no-query originserver ssl \ name=www-https

What are the \:es in the above?

> acl http proto http
> cache_peer_access www-http allow http
>
> acl https proto https
> cache_peer_access www-https allow https
> acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
> never_direct allow all

Apart from the \:es it looks good to me.

> Everything else is working fine, like DNS server etc. Even tried to put www.xxx.co.mz on squid's /etc/hosts But still no luck

The above setup does not require any DNS lookups. You have already told
Squid all addressing it needs via the cache_peer directives.

Please note that Sqiud-3.0 is still under development and is not
considered ready for production use. The list of known bugs is fairly long
and includes several critical issues.

What is said in access.log?