Re: [squid-users] Squid Cannot Support WebDAV

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:50:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Patrick Eng wrote:

> hi there... I have just reinstalled squid 2.5 stable 6
> but i still can load OWA page. No icons and the inbox
> still shows "loading...". I cheaked the access.log and
> it shows a lot of TCP_MISS/401 225.

401 means that you have not authenticated yourself to the server, and the
server is requesting your browser to retry the request with proper
authentication credenitals.

Possibly this server is configured to use "Microsoft Integrated Login"
only, which can not be proxied.

Note: A fail-safe method of getting "odd" servers to cooperate with
proxies is to enable https support on the server.