[squid-users] disabling request header's log

From: Diamond King <mercyful_fated@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there. Recently, my Squid server are logging quite
a number of "Max Request Header" logs in cache.log and
/var/log/messages. I cant really remember all the logs
as im not in front of the server when im typing this
email. But it seems that users are requesting the HTTP
headers/body larger than the default value, which is
10k. Is there any solution to disable those loggings?
By the way, how can i troubleshoot what exactly the
users are up to? Are they trying to "attacking" the
Squid server or it just some sort of stupid
applications trying to make use of Squid? Thanks for
your time.

Brian.