[squid-users] Help for forward lookup of IP

From: Nilesh <niluforalways@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 05:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for your great help, now I am able to block
messengers and sites by ACL url_regex also able to
open for some users but the problem is if any one can
put IP address and access the site
for example I have blocked www.abc.com by url_regex
but users can put IP of abc.com in browser and they
can easily access the site.
I have tried srcdomain but couldn't wwork out

could any please tell me how to solve this problem

Thanks in advance.

Nilesh,