RE: [squid-users] Connection timed out

From: Joel n.solanki <zealous@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Oct 2004 22:51:46 +0530

Hi Srinidhi,

Umm, yes groups.yahoo.com were blocked before in India.
But it is open. I am facing this problem from particular ip address
only.

My other public ips can open groups.yahoo.com, if i change the ip of
squid it will solve the issue but that will not be parmanent solution.

Might be yahoo people block my ip again and i would be helpless to my
customer.

We are also Class B ISP providing Internet services in Gujarat.
We dont use dishnet as our bandwidth provider. Yes offcource dishnet
blocks icmp packets.

Well it is the problem from yahoo side, I have already mailed yahoo
people on postmaster@yahoo.com but didnt recieve any reply from them
till now.

Let see.

Regards,