[squid-users] Caching requests with parameters in the URL?

From: Brian Lalor <blalor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:23:48 -0500

I'm working on setting up a reverse caching proxy to augment the
performance of a very slow web application, and I'm evaluating squid
for this purpose. Most of the URLs generated by this application have
parameters in the URL, and squid refuses to cache these. Is this
something that squid can be configured to do, or is it completely out
of the question?

Thanks,
Brian

--