[squid-users] Customize error pages.

From: Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:46:01 -0400

I'd like to lose the last line on the error pages, where it gives what
software is being used as well as the servername it is running on. I see the
error files in share/errors/english, but the tag is not present in the
actual files.

 FAQ: 19.10 Customizable Error Messages ..does this mean I'd need to
reinstall?

While trying to retrieve the URL: https://www.somesite.com/garbage/
The following error was encountered:
Unable to forward this request at this time.
This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent
caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:
The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct connections
to origin servers, and All configured parent caches are currently
unreachable.
Your cache administrator is webmaster.

----
Generated Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:31:38 GMT by servername
(squid/3.0-PRE3-20040805)
Thanks...Chris