RE: [squid-users] Customize error pages.

From: Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:07:14 -0400

A comment being <!-- --> type html tag? What would I put? <!-- %s -->
anywhere on the page?

I also tried something else, in reverse proxy mode, to make it so undefined
directories get redirected when they hit that invalid url page. I added a
meta refresh tag to direct users to the default homepage. This works, but
all of the text on the error page still is displayed for the second before
the page is redirected. I tried removing the text, and even tried making the
font color white for the text, and it still doesn't change. This is odd
because the meta refresh tag works, so I definitely altered the page, yet
the font color or removal of text changes don't seem to take effect.

Thanks, Chris