[squid-users] Need some clarification about delay pools features.

From: ads squid <adssquid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 05:19:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am using delay pools with following configuration.
##############
delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 2
delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 1200/1000000

delay_class 2 2
delay_parameters 2 -1/-1 600/1000000

delay_access 1 allow DELAY
delay_access 1 deny all
delay_access 2 allow DELAY-1
delay_access 1 deny all

Does this mean that users of acl DELAY will get
Internet access at max. upper available limit till
they download 1000000 bytes and after downloading
1000000 bytes they will get Internet access at 1200
bytes per second.
And
users of acl DELAY-1 will get Internet access at max.
upper available limit till they download 1000000 bytes
and after downloading 1000000 bytes they will get
Internet access at 600 bytes per second.

Please guide me whether my understanding is correct.

Thanks for support.