Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.0-PRE3-20041026 Reverse Proxy Setup

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:25:00 +0200 (CEST)

http://devel.squid-cache.org/

> The problem I am having with 3.0 is after about 15 minutes it will just
> stop serving pages? The CPU drops to about 1% load on squid (Should run
> about 20-30% full load), however the process never dies and no errors
> appear in any of the logs.

Which version of Squid-3.0? If not a current snapshot then first action is
to upgrade..

Second action is to use "squid -k debug" to make Squid show more verbosely
what it is doing (see cache.log)

Tird action is to use a debugger to look into what the Squid process is
doing, if no useable hints cound be gathered from the debug log.