Re: [squid-users] transparent proxying

From: Giedrius <viridis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:10:31 +0300

Russ Uhte wrote:

> It really depends on what you call easy. Some people are better at
> recognizing patterns than others, and that would be what was really
> needed to detect a transparent proxy.

Ok I got it. And about non transparent proxying? Is it more difficult to
detect it?

> Again, I reiterate, if you're not supposed to do it, you probably
> shouldn't, and it's probably best not to ask on a public list that any
> one, including your administrator could read it...

I know I shouldn't do that and at the first moment when I could afford a
second connection I will stop using proxy.
But now I am a poor student and can't afford it and it is because I am
asking for help, how to make a proxy more difficult to detect.