[squid-users] ssl intermediate certs and squid

From: domino <domino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:30:20 -0700

Hello All

I'm using squid for https proxying and have my ssl certs on the proxy server to handle the decrypting there. The problem is one of my
+Verisign certs requires the use of an intermediate certificate. How do I specify this to squid? I haven't found anything in the docs even
+remotely related to this (and if there is, someone please point me to the correct place.). Here is the current line for my squid.conf for
+the https_port which specifies the crt/key to use:

https_port 10.10.10.10:443 cert=/usr/local/etc/squid/certs/generic/generic.crt key=/usr/local/etc/squid/certs/generic/generic.key

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Anna