RE: [squid-users] Error installing squid 2.5 on solaris 8

From: Elsen Marc <elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:37:49 +0100

> I have installed the additional packages that were listed in
> the FAQ that were not already installed and get the same
> errors as before. Are there any special environment
> variables that I need to use?

Perhaps, I am not so familiar with Solaris , because I use
Linux.
The first thing to check, is whether the particular lib is now
on the system; using find perhaps. If it isn't there then any path
settings won't help.

If it is , then you may need LD_LIBRARY_PATH or related setting to
automatically included the particular shared lib.
Check the Solaris doc. for more info.

M.