Re: [squid-users] redirector with Shutdown flag

From: Valentin Chopov <valentin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:40:17 -0500 (EST)

Henrik thanks.
According to the Squid FAQ the only way to shutdown the redirectors is
to close their stdin (squid's stdout). My understanding is that the
shutdown flag is only for squid and there is no way redirectors to know
about it. So if for some reason redirector send something to stdout
(squid's stdin) after squid set the Shutdown flag, squid will keep this
redirector in service ... am I right?
Thanks,
Val