[squid-users] mistyped compiler directives + new feature

From: Éliás Tamás <eliast@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 18:08:52 +0100

Hy all! I have found the solutions for both of my problems...
1st: WARNING: Transparent proxying not supported
I did mistype the compiler directive:
--enable-nefilter instead of --enable-netfilter
2nd: replace policy not compiled in. I also misspelled the directive:
--enably-policy=heap instead of --enable-policies=heap

It migh save some days of useless hacking for unobservant system
administrators if compiling process would halt if a compiler directive
is unknown.

--
Thomas Elias
Title: System administrator, Programmer