[squid-users] ip_wccp kernel module for WCCP V2?????

From: Milind Nanal <milindyn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:06:13 +0530

Hi,

Squid with wccp1 was working fine in my setup with redhat 9.0 & cisco (IOS
12x) router. This squid was running with ip_wccp kernel module & iptable
redirect rules. I have recently upgrated it to wccpV2 by applying patch.
Done modification in squid.conf for wccp2 instade of wccp1. Also changed
wccp setting on Cisco router side. After doing all these things my router is
able to detect linux squid box & send responce to HERE_I_AM packtes received
from squid.

But but ... nothing comes in squid access.log. I thinks this is because of
ip_wccp kernel drive is not having support for wccp v2. ip_wccp module works
well with wccp1 but not for wccp V2.

If some can send me the URL to download ip_wccp module which has wccp V2
support.

Regards,

Milind