Re: [squid-users] WCCP + IOS 12.3(6c) problem

From: à´ª ºÑǤÅÕè <det@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:01:02 +0700

Hi

I think that the packets is redirecting to the cache server, but the router think that the
cache server address is 0.0.0.0 (as seen in Web Cache ID: 0.0.0.0 when doing show ip wccp
web-cache detail) I use ip_wccp module with fedora core 2, kernel 2.6.8. when doing lsmod |
grep ip_wccp it shows :
ip_wccp 7040 0

Beside when doing tcpdump, I don't see any packet coming from the router beside the WCCP
I_See_You packet? Should there be any setting with ip_wccp module beside wccp_router in
squid.conf? and should wcpp_router be setting to the public interface of the router? or the
local interface connecting to the cache?

DET