[squid-users] how to configure multiple squid using ICP

From: Sujeet Mulmi <mulmi_sujeetpd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:15:11 +0545

 Hi all,
       I am in need of improving the cache server performance, so i need
some of the tips about configuring multiple cache servers. For this, I am in
need of the ICP and message protocol information in details. And also i will
be grateful if someone help me in configuring multiple cache servers.
       Any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks in advance

Sujeet Mulmi