[squid-users] Squid + Active Directory

From: Edson Omori <edson_revide@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:13:23 -0300 (ART)

Hi,

 I“ve read through the mailing list and found that we
can use the squid_ldap_auth squid module, to
autenticate users against Active Directory using
squid.

 I have a testing lab here, a Windows 2000 server
domain controller, and a Fedora c1 linux box, squid
2.5 running. I created two different groups in AD,
I“d like to have different ACL“s in squid for each
one of these groups.

 The server name is Win2kserver, the domain name is
Trisoft.net, the group names are test1 and test2.
How should I configure the "squid_ldap_auth" script
to use it in Squid to acomplish this ???

Any help appreciated, thank you,
Edson (from Brazil, sorry for the poor english)

Yahoo! Acesso Grįtis - Internet rįpida e grįtis. Instale o discador agora! http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/