[squid-users] Restrict HTTP by request type?

From: Meidinger Chris <chris.meidinger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:32:41 +0100

Hello Squid-Users,

i was unable to find answers in faq/documentation/archives, but i may have
been searching wrong.

I would like to configure squid to allow only HTTP POST between two hosts.
This is for financial data transfer, and the program works with HTTP GET's.

Can anyone point me to an article or howto about setting ACL's by HTTP
Request type, or tell me if this is even possible?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Meidinger