[squid-users] can't find the tag "authenticate_options" in squid.conf

From: Yong Bong Fong <bfyong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 10:02:24 +0800

Dear all,

   I tried to set up LDAP authentication for my squid, found a useful
example from a site that stated:

|*authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/bin/ldap_auth
authenticate_options ldap.yourdomain.com 389 dc=yourdomain,dc=com uid
authenticate_children 2

*I have found the tag authenticate_program in my webmin and squid.conf,
its called auth_param in my squid.conf.
But can't find the second tag "authenticate_options" from webmin and squid.conf.

My system administrastor gave me the cn and dc of the LDAP server he sets up.

I have configured by webmin
Basic authentication program /usr/lib/squid/squid_ldap_auth
and also have configured the ACLs.

If I am not mistaken, the only left part is the cn, dc , where should I place those information?

Thanks for helping!