RE: [squid-users] just cache images

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:12:30 -0900

Set the server you want cached with:

  acl cacheThisServer dstdomain .example.com

And since you just want to cache images, I think:

  acl images rep_mime_type -i ^image/

will work.

Then pull it all together with:

  no_cache deny !cacheThisServer !images

Voila! Don't cache anything but images from the cacheThisServer. Can
someone verify my logic? Will rep_mime_type work for the no_cache acl?
Otherwise, you'd have to do it via filename extension (e.g. .jpg, .gif,
etc), and that sounds like a lot more typing...

Chris