[squid-users] noobie help - NTLM Authentication recommendation

From: daryl mickley <chan86@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:24:01 -0800 (PST)

I'm currently running squid 2.5 and I need help in the
best way to allow users to authenticate to a M$ NTLM
based site.

I have full control over the servers (netware/freebsd)
at my end but the NTLM site only has port 80 open.

What is the best approach?

can it be done via squid or do i have to add the ntlm
site to the "do not use a proxy server for sites blah
blah" within ie and set default gateways/dns etc for
the workstations?

any help appreciated.

Daryl