[squid-users] Re: how to slow speed

From: Adam Aube <aaube01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:40:44 -0500

Shiraz Gul Khan wrote:

> i want to slow down all exe files which my users downloading. i have DSL
> 256kbps bandwidth and i have 200 users. i am using linux redhat 7.2 with
> default squid options.(no compile)

I pointed you to the delay pools FAQ seven days ago.

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200412/0086.html

If you are still having problems, post the configuration you are trying and
explain what you expect it to do and what it's doing. If you need someone
to set it up for you, I suggest finding a consultant in your area.

I would also suggest you read this:

It has useful suggestions that will greatly increase your chances of getting
useful help on a mailing list.

Adam