[squid-users] Re: how to cache all exe 10MB files for atleast 30 days...

From: Adam Aube <aaube01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:45:42 -0500

Please don't ask a new question by replying to an existing post - it breaks
threading and makes the archives harder to follow. Simply changing the
subject is doesn't work - instead, use a completely new post to the list.

Shiraz Gul Khan wrote:

> please tell me what and where i add or edit command in squid.conf to "keep
> all downloaded files which is under 10MB and all .exe files in cache for
> atleast 30 days"

Using the refresh_pattern settings can control how long files are cached
based on request type, name, or extension, but I don't know of any way to
control this based on file size.

Adam