RE: [squid-users] Performance tuning Squid box for ISP traffic

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:25:41 -0900

vmstat is one utility that will help here. It should be included in your
system install. Another utility that likely isn't included is iostat
(http://linux.inet.hr/). Information on using these two utilities is
available on RedHat's site
(http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/admin-primer/s1-bandw
idth-rhlspec.html). To the best of my knowledge, none of the information on
that page is RedHat specific.

> Have a nice day, Ow,
> Marji

Chris