Re: [squid-users] Squid and Antivirus

From: Diego Amadey <galle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:27:15 -0300

You must define your http scaning box (the PC with InterScan viruswall for
example) as a parent proxy of
your Squid box.
With this tag of the squid.conf

cache_peer your.antivirus.box parent 80 7 default no-query

(80 is the port where your viruswall listen
7 for no icp dialog)

And this tag to force squid to pass al the requests to the parent

never_direct allow all

salu2