[squid-users] Upstream Proxy problem

From: Martyn Bright <brightm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:32:57 -0000

I have a local squid proxy that passes all requests to an upstream proxy
at our ISP. Normal web pages are fine, but a thick client application
that is proxy aware fails to work if I point it at our local proxy. If
I point it directly at the ISP's proxy, it works perfectly. How do I
diagnose what is not getting through? I've tried various levels of
debugging, but can make little sense of it.

regards

Martyn Bright
TRML
01455 850444