[squid-users] Can we give different bandwidth to different users in a same group or network ??

From: Amit Khatri <amit28oct@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:05:39 +0530

Hello all
I am using Squid with Delay Pools.
I have read the faq given on squid-cache.org.
And I have successfully implemnted Delay Pools for class 1 & class 2.

But I want to assign different bandwidth to different users in a same
group or network.

Is it possible ??

What exactly I want is like consider a scenario we have 10k bandwidth.
I want to assign it to a group of 10 pepoles from which 1 is Group
Leader & 2 are team leaders. So I want that Group leader should get 5k
Team leaders should get 3k between them & all other members should get
2k combined to all others.

I can implement this feature using 3 differnt groups easily. But I
want to assign differnt bandwidth to differen users in a group. Pls
tell me if it is possible with squid or not.

Regards
Amit