RE: [squid-users] Hotmail blank page

From: Psycho Psycho <khashkhash@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:01:48 +0000

Could there be a part where to configure how squid handles cookies on
transparent connections !?

That would be great since not all of my clients are on my reach and i cann't
monitor them when and when not they are going to connect ! !!!!!! for christ
sake i have around 80 client on connection cann't wait for each on turn till
one not working e-mail !!!!!
there must be some other way to work around either with some patch to MSIE
or to squid !

Regards