[squid-users] Hotmail blank page

From: Psycho Psycho <khashkhash@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:24:35 +0000

Hi ....
I'm running Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE5 on Fedora Core 2 and I'm
having a problem with some clients which is that some hotmail users cann't
login to their hotmail account the messanger works fine, only some clients
cann't connect to their hotmail.....

I tried to log in to hotmail from a clients side and it worked fine ,,,,,
but when i log off and he tries to log in with his own user name and
password it gives a blank page and thats it !!!!!!!

i flushed the cache and checked and checked my rules in the iptables
firewall and in squid but its been like this since ever i remember putting
it there ,,, and its weird that only lately a week ago this started to
happen like for instance i can login to my hotmail account and my sister
gets a blank page when she tries to log in to her account ...... Note that i
went to my friends place and he has another provider and loged in to my
sister's account normally and it went fine ......

It might be something with squid and it might be something else

Thanks for ur help !!!!

Best Regards