Re: [squid-users] Minimal caching time squid honors

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 01:42:41 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> But I'd like to ask, are they only bugs that needs to be fixed?
> does it already have all functionality from squid-2.5?

Functionality wise Squid-3 has a lot more functionality than 2.5, but
quite many of the bugfixes to Squid-2.5 has not yet been forward ported to
Squid-3, and then there is a number of Squid-3 specific bugs of it's own
not seen in 2.5..

For an idea see the bugzilla database for reports with target milestone
3.0.