Re: [squid-users] User Authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 01:44:48 +0100 (CET)

You will need

   * A database/registry of some kind where you keep the session timers

   * A web server which can run CGI scripts or similar, updating the
registry on successful login.

   * A redirector helper to Squid monitoring the sessions and redirecting
users to the login page if the session for their station have expired.