[squid-users] Squid & Yahoo Mail

From: William Kemp <William.Kemp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:18:27 +1100

Dear All

We have two instances of squid on our network.
Version 2.5.Stable6. When using IE6 and logged into Yahoo mail, drop
down boxes do not display correctly.
However when using versio 2.5.stable4 they do display correctly.
I have looked at both squid.conf files and cannot see any major
differences.
Any ideas.

Regards

William (Bill) Kemp
Senior Host Systems Administrator
Central Corporate Services Unit IT
Department of Commerce
Phone: 02 92283154
Fax: 02 92284435
email: kempw@ccsu.nsw.gov.au

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the
Department of Public Works and Services.