[squid-users] ERROR W/FRENCH DESCRIPTION

From: <jean-francois.sawyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:55:25 -0500

does somebody speak french out there ? we constantly receive an error message that says
"L'erreur suivante a ete rencontree
Reponse de taille nulle
Squid n'a recu aucune donnee pour cette requete"

if not, the english translation would look like :

The following error has been encountered
Empty answer
Squid did not receive any data for that request.

does anybody know what it's all about ?

the only information I could gather about this error message on the net was related to video games, which
is really far from my field of activities.

thanx a lot