RE: [squid-users] Hotmail blank page Too

From: Vik Heyndrickx <vik.heyndrickx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:28:35 +0100

Well, I'm not Henrik, but I use Squid as T-Proxy, with the "to" S-NATted
address being the same address as the originating address for squid
forwarded HTTP requests, and I still have the problem. So, for solving this
hotmail problem, don't bother following Henrik's recommendation.

That being said, Henrik's recommendation _is_ probably true, and you may run
into more trouble with those addresses being different. Some "secure"
websites are overly sensitive to originator IP addresses.

--
Vik